To setup a NETGEAR AC1900 WIFI range extender, there is of 6 easy steps to undertake. The NETGEAR AC1900 takes Nighthawk with the model EX7000. Setting up the range of WIFI extender means you are trying to reach new areas that are usually unreachable. For example, you set your WIFI on the first floor but you want to it reaches the second floor and terrace. If it is in an office you can reach lobby, pantry, and so on. Let’s find out the instructions to setup your NETGEAR ac1900 WIFI range extender!
6 Steps for you to Setup NETGEAR AC1900 WIFI Range Extender
Once more, there are 10 instructions to undertake the extension of the WIFI range. You do it but it is for the router with the WPS button. Wi-Fi Protected Setup is the easiest way connecting to the WIFI device:
- Install the antennas to the connectors as well as turn them to tighten clockwise. Bend before rotating your antennas to the position and then double-check the make sure it tightens.
- Turn on the extender and set it near your WIFI router. Turn it on by plugging to the electrical outline and press the “Power” button. Press the button if necessary.
- Find your WPS button locating on the extender to press and connect to the WIFI router. The extender LED will blink green as a good indication. If it cannot turn on you should repeat it.
- Next, you need to add a WIFI band if the router uses a 5 GHz band. Repeat the second step to confirm the connection.
- The fifth is specifying the location of the extender while emphasizing the strength of the signal.
- Connect the WIFI device and bring it to the poor WiFi router coverage location. You will find a new name for the extender network. Usually, the existing network name is MyNetworkName and then it adds MyNetworkName_2GEXT. On the other hand, it is the new extended network name.
3 Ways to Setup Extender Range through mywifiext
Get another method to extend your WIFI range through mywifiext in 3 steps:
- Open a web browser from PC connecting to the extender.
- Log in through http://mywifiext.local or http://mywifiext if you enable One WiFi Name feature.
- You will click the button of LOGIN but entering your admin email address as well as password. So, you can see the Status page.
Well, those are 2 ideas to extend your WIFI range and work from everywhere. Now, you do not need to attach many WIFI devices from your living or office. This way is extremely effective to present a strong signal until the remote space or area.