Get ready to experience the Internet’s express lane! Whether you’re checking out streaming media, downloading new software, checking your email, or talking with friends on the phone, the Touchstone TG1682G Telephony Gateway brings it all to you faster and more reliably. All while providing toll quality Voice over IP telephone service and both wired and wireless connectivity. It also provides a Lithium-Ion battery backup to provide continued telephone service during power outages. If you looking Arris TG1682G manual, you can download below.
The Touchstone TG1682G Telephony Gateway provides four Ethernet connections for use as the hub of your home/office Local Area Network (LAN). The TG1682G also provides 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless connectivity for enhanced mobility and versatility. In addition, the TG1682G provides for up to two separate lines of telephone service. The Telephony Gateway also offers integrated MoCA 2.0 home networking providing Internet access and transfer of multimedia content between devices over coaxial cable in the home.
Arris TG1682G Manual download
The Touchstone TG1682G Telephony Gateway is DOCSIS compliant with the following
- Speed: much faster than dialup or ISDN service; up to twenty four times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems.
- Convenience: supports Ethernet and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless connections; both can be used simultaneously
- Flexibility: provides two independent lines of telephone service as well as high speed data Compatibility
- Data services: DOCSIS 3.0 compliant and backward-compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 or 1.1; supports tiered data services (if offered by your service provider)
- Telephony services: PacketCable™ 2.0 compliant
The Arris TG1682G provides:
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connectivity
- Four Ethernet ports for connections to non-wireless devices
- Up to two lines of telephone service
- Integrated MoCA 2.0 home networking
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant with Li-Ion backup battery
- One USB host port (future support for external USB devices)
What’s in the Box?
Make sure you have the following items below. Call your service provider for assistance if anything is missing.
- Telephony Gateway
- Power Cord
- Battery (not included with all models)
- Quick Installation Guide
- End User License Agreement
The Arris TG1682G ships with wireless LAN security set by default